Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Have you ever?

Have you ever wanted to hurt someone because of what they did to you boyfriend? Well me and my boyfriend have been together almost 5 months and his x still hasnt got over him!:( So i emailed her and asked her nicley to change her pic bc it was of him and her together. Well she told me that she wasnt going to beause she still has feelings for him... Well its pissin him off and well me to! I just her to leave him alone bc me and him are now engaged! she was the one who hurt him so she needs to learn to live with what happened and move on! bc hes mine now and forever! weve decided to spend the rest of our lives together! but i told him and all my girlyfriends that by the next timei see her and she still hasnt changed the pic im beatin the shit out of her!!! so meagon if you read this u better watch ur back!! hehe well lata ppl hope u support my thoughts twoards this situation!

No comments: